What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to quickly and safely join the Bitcoin and Litecoin revolution
- Why backing up your Bitcoin and Litecoin holdings the way most people do it is a surefire way to lose money in a catastrophe… and the simple step that will save your investment!
- How hackers set up “ambushes” on certain Bitcoin addresses… but don’t worry, as long as you follow this (easy) recommendation, they’ll never get you!
- 6 vital issues you must consider before investing in a crypto-currency. (After you read these, you’ll know immediately whether it’s right for you)
- The classic mistake people make if they get robbed… this causes them to get robbed twice! (and it’s so easy to avoid — the book shows you how)
- 4 key questions to ask yourself before choosing a particular crypto-currency. (The answers will help stop you falling for a ‘scam coin’)
- The shocking way a popular method of storing Bitcoin and Litecoin sets you up for getting robbed… often before you even own any!
- Two steps you need to take before deleting a wallet or you risk losing money forever… EVEN if the wallet looks empty!
- The 3 simple steps of spending Bitcoin (follow these, and you can make your first purchase today!)
- How to stay safe and get started with Bitcoin & Litecoin… even if you’re a complete beginner!
- The most common ways people get robbed (and how to stop hackers dead in their tracks)
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bitcoin & Litecoin Survival Guide scores 71.67/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bitcoinsurvivalguide.com/order/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bitcoinsurvivalguide.com you’ll also be taken through to bitcoinsurvivalguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)